Mundo Pequeño's Final Day!
JOIN US FOR THE FINAL DAY OF THE TRIP: Cameron, Eli, and Noah expect to arrive to Vermont mid November of 2017 - they would really like to ride to the Canadian border with a group of fellow cyclists to celebrate nearly a year on the road (leisurely paced!). Sign up below to receive updates about the ride and celebration that's scheduled for:
Sunday, November 19th, 2017
- Group Ride
- 9:30 AM Meet time
- Waterfront Park - Burlington, Vermont
- Leave Burlington on the bike path and head north to the border!
- Click here for a RIDE MAP
- 53 Miles
- Finish around 3:00 PM
- (Please plan your own ride/support vehicle back from the border! We'll be putting our bikes on bike racks when we reach the border!)
- Evening Celebration! - Food, Drink, Presentation!
- Skinny Pancake - 60 Lake Street, Burlington, VT
- 5:30-9:00 PM (with a short presentation and thanks at 6:30 PM)